Asset Integrity Management & Reliability Engineering (AIMRE) is a leading engineering consulting firm providing services to the energy sector predominantly Oil & Gas, Renewables and Nuclear. AIMRE consultants are proficient in assessing assets’ reliability and provide detailed feedback on their health at very competitive rates. We also provide Asset Integrity Management and Condition Monitoring Services. We customise our services and products to your specific needs so as to meet your project objectives without appreciably increasing project cost.
We aim to deliver our work within the agreed time frame, cost and with 100% transparency. Our project based dedicated managers are always available to listen and respond to queries. As a value addition, and at no extra cost, we try to integrate our customers’ organisational values, culture and work methodologies in our project deliverables to enable speedy and seamless integration of projects into the organisation.
Our vision is to establish AIMRE amongst top 100 companies in Scotland in the engineering consultancy market by 2020. We aim to achieve our objectives by always exceeding our customers’ expectations and by continuously improving our knowledge of current technologies. Our sustained growth in the last few years has rapidly improved our reputation amongst our peers. Our proactive approach and promptness in replying to and meeting customer expectations, and provision for diversified services under one roof are other achievements that have assisted in building stronger relationships with our customers, which we wish to improve further.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Dr Jesse Andrawus is a Chartered Engineer with over 15 years’ experience in Reliability Engineering, Asset Management and Maintenance Optimisation. Dr Andrawus’ experience is broad and wide-ranging covering the Oil and Gas industry as well as the Renewable Energy Sector. Dr Andrawus possess excellent diagnostic and technical skills, and adept at generating new ideas and solutions, particularly in the area of reliability, availability and maintainability optimisation.
Dr Andrawus holds a PhD in Reliability Engineering & Maintenance Optimisation from the Robert Gordon University Aberdeen UK and an MSc in Asset Management from the same University. Prior to joining the Oil and Gas industry, Dr Andrawus was a lecturer at the Robert Gordon University and was involved in corporate training for international Oil & Gas companies, and was fully engaged in high profile research work as well as PhD research work supervision.
Dr Andrawus was the course leader of the MSc Asset Integrity Management before he left the University.
Dr Andrawus has worked in various positions as Senior Reliability Engineer and Lead Reliability Engineer. Dr Andrawus is now the Managing Director of AIMRE Consulting Ltd. He currently lives and works in Aberdeen, Scotland.
LIST OF PUBLICATION BY DR JESSE ANDRAWUS
- Andrawus JA, Sun M, Steel JA (2011). A platform for analysis: Decision-making process for decommissioning offshore installations. Institute of Asset Management Journal, May 2011, 14-15.
- Andrawus JA and Mackay Laurie (2011). Offshore Wind Turbine Blade Coating Deterioration Maintenance Model. International Journal of Wind Engineering, 2011.
- Kalu T and Andrawus JA (2011). MODELLING SYSTEM FAILURES OF ELECTRIC SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS IN SAND PRODUCING WELLS. SPE Nigeria International Annual Conference and Exhibition (NAICE 2011), 31July – 4 August 2011, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Ameziane S, Andrawus JA, Steel JA (2011). The assessment of human factors in maintenance within the Algerian petroleum industry using FRAM and MEQ. The 7th IMA International Conference on Modelling in Industrial Maintenance and Reliability (MIMAR). Sidney Sussex College, University of Cambridge, UK conference 17-19 April 2011.
- Ameziane S, Andrawus JA, Steel JA (2011). The impact of maintenance working environment on safety in the Algerian petroleum industry. The 7th IMA International Conference on Modelling in Industrial Maintenance and Reliability (MIMAR). Sidney Sussex College, University of Cambridge, UK conference 17-19 April 2011.
- Andrawus JA. A Structured Model for Asset Management in the Wind Industry. International Journal of Power and Energy Systems, 2010, 30 (3), 1-6.
- Andrawus JA. Decommissioning Option Optimisation [DECOM OPT2] Tool. Decommissioning & Abandonment for the Oil and Gas Industry, 20th-21st May 2010, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. (Invited speaker).
- Andrawus JA. Ebenezer Adom & Gbenga Oluyemi. Reliability Assessment of Sand Induced Production Equipment Failures. 3rd International Conference on Engineering Research and Development (ICERD2010), Benin City, Nigeria, 7th – 9th September 2010.
- Gbenga Oluyemi, Ebenezer Adom & Jesse Andrawus. Sand Prediction and Monitoring – A key Element of Equipment/Facilities Integrity and Reliability Management. 4th European Sand Management Forum, 10 -11 March 2010, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK.
- Abubakr-Bibilazu Abass, Andrawus Jesse A, Adom E, Steel John A and Brikinns Tuoyo. Numerical modelling of subsea multiphase plumes: an Eularian integral approach. Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering (2010) London, U.K. Vol. II pp 1129—1133, ISBN: 978-988-182810-8-9. Editors S.I Ao, Len Gelman, Andrew Hunter and A.M. Korsunsky
- Andrawus J.A et al. A hybrid approach to assess decommissioning options for offshore installations. SPE Nigeria International Annual Conference and Exhibition (NAICE 2009), 3-5 August 2009, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Andrawus J.A et al. Improving the reliability of subsea valves. SPE Nigeria International Annual Conference and Exhibition (NAICE 2009), 3-5 August 2009, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Andrawus J.A et al. Optimisation of Wind Turbine Inspection Intervals, International Journal of Wind Engineering, 2008, 32 (5), 477-490.
- Andrawus J.A. Modelling of Generator failures within a wind turbine. Proceedings of the 2nd IASTED international conference on Power and Energy Systems (PES 2008), 8–10 September 2008, Gaborone, Botswana, 602-029.
- Andrawus J.A et al. Modelling System Failures to Optimise Wind Turbine Maintenance, International Journal of Wind Engineering, 2007, 31 (6), 503-522.
- Andrawus J.A et al. Wind Turbine Maintenance Optimisation: principles of quantitative maintenance optimisation, International Journal of Wind Engineering, 2007, 31 (2), 101-110.
- Andrawus J.A et al. The Selection of a Suitable Maintenance Strategy for Wind Turbines, International Journal of Wind Engineering, 2006, 30 (6), 471-486.
- Andrawus J.A et al. Maintenance Optimisation of Wind Turbines: Lessons for the Built Environment. Proceedings 23rd Annual ARCOM Conference, 3-5 September 2007, Belfast, UK, Association of Researchers in Construction Management, 893-902.
- Andrawus J.A et al. Determining an appropriate Condition-Based Maintenance strategy for Wind Turbines. Proceedings of the 2nd Joint International Conference on “Sustainable Energy and Environment” Bangkok 2006; 275-5.
- Andrawus J.A et al. Asset Management processes in the Wind Energy Industry. Proceedings of the 2nd Joint International conference on “Sustainable Energy and Environment” Bangkok 2006; 269-5.